A complete guide to finding a dog to perfectly match your personality and lifestyle. With hundreds of dog breeds to choose from, which one would perfectly suit you and your needs?
Dogs are the funniest, cutest and friendliest ever! They’re not called “man’s best friend” for nothing, right? But with hundreds of breeds to choose from, which one would perfectly suit your lifestyle and needs? Let's find out!
But first, while you’re searching for your perfect canine companion, also keep an eye out for 3 Bright Side lightbulbs hidden throughout this video. Once you’ve found all of them, comment the time stamps down below! Good luck!
Guard dogs 0:42
Family-friendly dogs 1:22
Athletic dogs 2:00
Lap dogs 2:34
Dogs for busy singles 3:06
Dogs for seniors 3:56
Dogs for an apartment 4:27
Dogs for multi-pet households 5:00
Dogs that do well in hot climates 5:36
Dogs that do well in cold climates 6:15
Hypoallergenic dogs 6:44
Dogs for a newbie 7:40
- If you're one of these people and you want your pooch to look after your home, you should probably consider a Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, or German Shepherd.
- If you have a big family full of kids or just welcomed a newborn into this world, it can seem challenging to pick the perfect dog breed. But this is the territory where a Labrador or Golden Retriever would be completely unbeatable!
- Consider getting a Pointer or a Setter since they’re pretty much built for running. If you want something a bit smaller, a Jack Russell Terrier can be a good choice as well.
- If you’re looking for a furry cuddle buddy who will always be happy to laze around on the sofa with you, a French Bulldog or a Maltese is your perfect fit.
- Some breeds deal with being home alone better than others: think about getting a Shar Pei or a Basset Hound.
- If you’re retired and have decided to welcome a dog into your home, a good option for you would be a Boston Terrier, a Pug, or a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
- . If the dog is small, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’ll be happy living in smaller space. Consider getting a Yorkshire Terrier or a Bulldog for a small apartment.
- Retrievers, Collies, and Spaniels are always happy to have company to play with, so they’ll likely make a great match with your other pets. Terriers or breeds typically used in dogfighting can sometimes be a bit complicated.
- Most Terriers can take the heat, and they come in lots of sizes. At the same time, St. Bernards, Samoyeds, and Boxers won't feel good in hot weather.
- Breeds that prefer a colder climate normally have a thick double coat and more body fat. So, as you can probably guess, a good choice is a St. Bernard, Malamute, Husky, or Samoyed.
- German Shepherds aren't a good breed for you due to their dry skin, which results in a lot of dander built-up. The same goes for long-haired breeds as well.
- Getting a dog for the first time ever is both exciting and nerve-racking. There are so many breeds to choose from, and they’re all so cute and adorable! If you’re new to the dog-owning world, then a Labrador, Border Collie, or Poodle will be perfect for you.
Do you already have a dog, or are you considering getting one? Tell us in the comments section below.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
This video is genuinely misleading. There's no correct or best dog for you. Sure, there are more docile breeds. But maybe a little effort is what you need from your dog. And on top of that, every single dog, just like every one of us, is completely different, no matter our origins. Anyways my point is, don't go out and look for your "goal dog". Your best friend will come to you, and you will know instantly.
“ fighting dogs” are not born “aggressive” they are born like any-other dog and it’s not in their nature. They are just forced to fight because they want to do what their owners say to please them so that’s why they fight because people teach them it’s right!!! So don’t believe everything people say
0:40 well if it is cats you have a problem with... it’s great, 1:20 no not a great idea, 2:00 very good for this, 2:35 works for this, 3:10 is a no, that isn’t a good idea, 3:58 nope nope nope, 4:30 is also very much no, 5:00 will work if not a very small dog, rabbit, cat etc, 5:37 is a yes, 6:16 nope! 6:46 works for this(maybe), 7:40 as long as you are strong, works well. Or if there are a lot of cats or rabbits or really anything small and fluffy, you have to be very alert.
This video is wrong if you think you have the right dog you do just love it! That is all you have to do. it doesn’t matter if you’re athletic and you got a pug if it gets tired give it water and carry it.
0:40 well if it is cats you have a problem with... it’s great, 1:20 no not a great idea, 2:00 very good for this, 2:35 works for this, 3:10 is a no, that isn’t a good idea, 3:58 nope nope nope, 4:30 is also very much no, 5:00 will work if not a very small dog, 5:37 is a yes, 6:16 nope! 6:46 works for this(maybe), 7:40 as long as you are strong, works well. Or if there are a lot of cats or rabbits or really anything small and fluffy, you have to be very alert.
Or, you could find a nice mix breed at a rescue... Mix breeds tend to have less health problems than purebred dogs, as they are more genetically diverse... and you'd be saving a life. And no, a lot of dogs do not like children. I'd say a good deal of dogs are very frightened of screaming kids. Just a quick announcement from your friendly neighborhood shelter employee.
Make an eye-catching cartoon video in five minutes with our free, easy-to-use online cartoon software.
You’re fighting for your customer’s attention on a crowded stage. The only way to get noticed is to be awesome and a little bit different — but how?
Make a sleek cartoon video. With our free online app you can make a stunning video in less time than it takes to drink a coffee.
Wait — aren’t your customers sophisticated grown-ups? Why should you even consider a cartoon video? Is animation still in? (Yes — but more on that later.)
A cartoon video transcends reality. It pulls us away from the scary real world and into a magical place where problems are solved by robots, bears, and other cute stuff you’ll never admit to liking in front of your friends.
It’s the perfect video format for:
Introducing playful, quirky businesses with personality and something to say Crafting cool looking ads for your latest social media campaign Educators and educational content creators who want to present information in a way that’s easy to digest Making training videos that don’t put the viewer to sleep Crossing cultural barriers (because everyone loves cartoons)
Ready to see what the fuss is about? Get started with one of our cartoon video templates below.
Biteable is ridiculously fun to use and keeps getting better. Really useful content too.
How to make a cartoon video.
Ready to make an awesome cartoon video of your own? Follow these super-simple steps.