A complete guide to finding a dog to perfectly match your personality and lifestyle. With hundreds of dog breeds to choose from, which one would perfectly suit you and your needs?
Dogs are the funniest, cutest and friendliest ever! They’re not called “man’s best friend” for nothing, right? But with hundreds of breeds to choose from, which one would perfectly suit your lifestyle and needs? Let's find out!
But first, while you’re searching for your perfect canine companion, also keep an eye out for 3 Bright Side lightbulbs hidden throughout this video. Once you’ve found all of them, comment the time stamps down below! Good luck!
Guard dogs 0:42
Family-friendly dogs 1:22
Athletic dogs 2:00
Lap dogs 2:34
Dogs for busy singles 3:06
Dogs for seniors 3:56
Dogs for an apartment 4:27
Dogs for multi-pet households 5:00
Dogs that do well in hot climates 5:36
Dogs that do well in cold climates 6:15
Hypoallergenic dogs 6:44
Dogs for a newbie 7:40
- If you're one of these people and you want your pooch to look after your home, you should probably consider a Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, or German Shepherd.
- If you have a big family full of kids or just welcomed a newborn into this world, it can seem challenging to pick the perfect dog breed. But this is the territory where a Labrador or Golden Retriever would be completely unbeatable!
- Consider getting a Pointer or a Setter since they’re pretty much built for running. If you want something a bit smaller, a Jack Russell Terrier can be a good choice as well.
- If you’re looking for a furry cuddle buddy who will always be happy to laze around on the sofa with you, a French Bulldog or a Maltese is your perfect fit.
- Some breeds deal with being home alone better than others: think about getting a Shar Pei or a Basset Hound.
- If you’re retired and have decided to welcome a dog into your home, a good option for you would be a Boston Terrier, a Pug, or a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
- . If the dog is small, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’ll be happy living in smaller space. Consider getting a Yorkshire Terrier or a Bulldog for a small apartment.
- Retrievers, Collies, and Spaniels are always happy to have company to play with, so they’ll likely make a great match with your other pets. Terriers or breeds typically used in dogfighting can sometimes be a bit complicated.
- Most Terriers can take the heat, and they come in lots of sizes. At the same time, St. Bernards, Samoyeds, and Boxers won't feel good in hot weather.
- Breeds that prefer a colder climate normally have a thick double coat and more body fat. So, as you can probably guess, a good choice is a St. Bernard, Malamute, Husky, or Samoyed.
- German Shepherds aren't a good breed for you due to their dry skin, which results in a lot of dander built-up. The same goes for long-haired breeds as well.
- Getting a dog for the first time ever is both exciting and nerve-racking. There are so many breeds to choose from, and they’re all so cute and adorable! If you’re new to the dog-owning world, then a Labrador, Border Collie, or Poodle will be perfect for you.
Do you already have a dog, or are you considering getting one? Tell us in the comments section below.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
MY FAV IS THE STAFFORD SHIRE BULL TERRIER , I HAVE ONE, HE JUST STUNNED 8, EVERYONE IS SO EXPRESSED WITH HOW AMAZINGLY OBEDIENT HE IS, HE LOVES PEOPLE AND I EVEN TRAINED HIM TO LIKE CATS . BEING DISABLED, HE ALERTS ME WHEN I HAVE LOW BLOOD SUGARS OR FITS AND EVEN BRINGS ME A DRINK WHEN I ASK, IF I AM IN TOO MUCH PAIN TO GET UP, STAFFYS NEED A STRONG OWNER WHO WILL EXERCISE THEM AND CHALLENGE THEIR MINDS , WHO UNDERSTAND DISCIPLINE ,BUT IF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO TREAT THEM CORRECTLY THEY ARE THE BEST DOGS IN THE WORLD, MUST SOCIALIZE THEM WITH OTHER DOGS AS PUPPIES THOUGH BECAUSE THEY CAN BE DOG AGGRESSIVE, MY DOG CAN BE IN THE COMPANY OF CATS AND RATS WHICH ARE NATURAL ENERMIES FOR STAFFIES, SO TRAINING AND KNOWING WHO THE ALPHA IS PAYS OFF ,
I am bout to get a 🐕 myself.....
It's just that I'm confused between a Dalmatian; Golden Retriever; Labrador Retriever and Pitbull ....
Any word of advice??? Living in a hot climate here.... Temperature in summer goes up to 45 degree Celcius.....Would prefer an active 🐕 which is good with children. Help!!!
Make an eye-catching cartoon video in five minutes with our free, easy-to-use online cartoon software.
You’re fighting for your customer’s attention on a crowded stage. The only way to get noticed is to be awesome and a little bit different — but how?
Make a sleek cartoon video. With our free online app you can make a stunning video in less time than it takes to drink a coffee.
Wait — aren’t your customers sophisticated grown-ups? Why should you even consider a cartoon video? Is animation still in? (Yes — but more on that later.)
A cartoon video transcends reality. It pulls us away from the scary real world and into a magical place where problems are solved by robots, bears, and other cute stuff you’ll never admit to liking in front of your friends.
It’s the perfect video format for:
Introducing playful, quirky businesses with personality and something to say Crafting cool looking ads for your latest social media campaign Educators and educational content creators who want to present information in a way that’s easy to digest Making training videos that don’t put the viewer to sleep Crossing cultural barriers (because everyone loves cartoons)
Ready to see what the fuss is about? Get started with one of our cartoon video templates below.
Biteable is ridiculously fun to use and keeps getting better. Really useful content too.
How to make a cartoon video.
Ready to make an awesome cartoon video of your own? Follow these super-simple steps.