More Exercises For a Bigger Butt @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL81340FB9498C55DF & More Exercises for Thicker Thighs @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?action_edit=1&list=PL5qWKDYV54nHcAcUGMT64-B1NFONT2Tle
Keys to doing squats for a bigger butt...
1. Go deep meaning ass to the grass squats. Go below parallel and if you're able to without your heels leaving the floor then you need to get more flexible by stretching your calves or Achilles tendons, your hip flexors and lower back to allow you to squat deeper. As you get stronger with squats you will notice you will be able to go down deeper anyways. lower body stretches: http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-stretch-warm-up.htm#butt-hip-thighs-hamstring-calf-stretches
2. Wide stance with toes ported out at 45 degrees. The wider stance allows for greater range of motion which gets the butt muscles or gluteus heavily involved.
3. Head up or looking straight ahead. Looking down while squatting may get you into the habit of bending your lower back in order to help you finish the squat. Keeping the head up takes the lower back almost entirely out of the movement making your hips, butt (gluteus and thighs do most of the work.)
4. Push from our heels. Even bodybuilders know that if they push from their toes they will get a better quad workout and that is way some of them squat with their heel elevated on a magazine but you can do the opposite and push from your heels to activate you butt muscles more plus you could elevate your toes on a thin magazine or book to focus more on pushing thru your heels
5. TIP: pause at the bottom for 2+ seconds to better activate your butt. see this video for more on benefits of pausing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnr3cG7aOZo
After following these tips find a heavy weight that keeps you in that 6-to-12 reps range so your butt and thighs can get stronger which leads to thicker thighs and a bigger butt.
Doing the same weight, reps and sets will not give you thighs and butt that are not that much bigger or thicker.
Squats only need to be done 1-to-2 times per week for thicker thighs and butt. To shift the focus on thicker thighs just follow the same keys I just outlined but use a closer shoulder width stance with your feet.
Although hip thrust may be the best for your butt & hips and while lunges or leg extensions may be best for thighs... Squats are hands down the best overall exercise you can do for both your butt and thighs plus hamstrings and hips as well
More Exercises For Thicker Thighs & Bigger Butt...
1 legged squats:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWsBTBQ1XLs
More Exercises For a Bigger Butt...
Bigger Butt Workouts without Weights...
5 minute Butt Bridge Workout:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNeDxNeBk9M
4 minute Hip Thrust Workout:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqGztUdz70A
I'm Adrian Bryant & I'm the guy who created NowLoss.com to help you look good naked. See the people I've already helped look good naked here: http://www.nowloss.com/t