Get this bag ➡ http://bag.gg/MinaalDaily
Text review + details ➡ http://bagworks.co/bag/minaal-daily/
This is a review of the Minaal Daily Backpack, a minimal daily carry backpack. We get into if it has enough room, what it looks like, what it’s like to use, and of course all the pockets, etc.
CURRENT BAG RECOMMENDATIONS:
More Daily Carry Bags
More 1-Bag Travel Bags
— BAGWORKS: https://bagworks.co
— twitter: http://twitter.com/chase_reeves
— insta: https://www.instagram.com/chasewreeves/
— facebook: http://facebook.com/chase.reeves
— youtube: http://youtube.com/user/chasereeves
* sometimes we have agreements with the bag makers and if you purchase through a link here it may support the channel! Please purchase through these "affiliate" links to help keep this work going!
More about the bag: http://bag.gg/MinaalDaily
More about this bag from the website:
You’ve been searching for a high-quality, feature-rich everyday backpack that doesn't make you look like an amateur.
You’ve been craving a bag that keeps your essentials organised and close at hand, while helping you stay professional and absolutely, undeniably attractive.
Or, you already own a Minaal Carry-on, and want a purpose-designed companion bag to make your travels even faster, happier and more productive.
The Minaal Daily has been designed to work as:
• Your ready-for-anything everyday backpack – whether you're coding from a cafe in Cambodia, haggling for a hotel in Holland, or doing deals in Dominica
• Your active briefcase alternative, when you need to up your game
• Your personal item on long-haul journeys, when your Carry-on is your main backpack
The Minaal Daily is for you if:
• You’re active, and enjoy looking 'at home' in any environment
• You’re building cool stuff (whether it’s a business, art, or a house) and need to securely carry your tools of the trade
• You care about maximising your time alive, and minimising wasted time (aka Travel Drag!)
• You invest in gear that helps you achieve more, faster
And it’s not for you if:
• You don't really care about your appearance
• You're content with what's given to you
• You DEFINITELY don’t care about quality components and fabric
• You believe money is more important than experiences
• You prefer large corporations to small, passionate crowdfunded businesses (*single tear*)
• Something something Australian (JOKES guys, luv u)
“Wait a minute – why can’t I use my Carry-on for daily life?!”
You totally can, and you’ll be in great company. But over the past two years, many of you have told us that you’d love a bag specifically built for daily use, rather than carrying on.
The Daily is that bag – custom-built to be your: 1) personal item on long-haul trips, and 2) your daily bag once you get to where you’re headed.
Oh, and of course it integrates perfectly with the Carry-on 2.0!
• Net Weight: 0.98kg / 2.16lb
• LxWxH: 43 x 32 x 16cm (fully packed) / 16.9 x 12.6 x 6.3in
• Depth of main compartment: 16cm / 6.5in
• Zipped pocket, organizer (pens, secure passport, cash): 18.5cm x 13cm / 7.3in x 5in
• Top middle pocket, organizer (SD cards, camera batteries, USB): 6.8cm x 7.6cm / 2.5in x 3in
• Bottom middle pocket, organizer (credit card, ID, business cards): 6.8cm x 11cm / 2.5in x 4.3in
• Right side pocket, organizer (notebook, easy access passport): 18.5cm x 13.5cm / 7.3in x 5.3in
• Daily raincover: 0.06kg / 2.12oz